If you like beautiful scenery and a bit of excitement in everyday life you can visit the Acherontas River, which means pain river, which in antiquity was known as the road to Hades (hell). As we are getting to the river, we meet some of the region's most beautiful landscapes. On the river you can go for walks, enjoy nature and slip your feet in the cool water. When you arrive at Glyki area, there are several exciting activities to choose from, ride a horse in the beautiful nature,a small hike ,canoe or cayak rafting trip down the river,archer or ''flying fox'' through thed river. This is the excursion for nature lovers!
09:00 Departure (first pickup)
10:30 Arrival at Acheron river Free time Acheron ActivitIes(included in price and extra optional paid by guest)
14:45 Departure from Acheron river
16:00 Arrival at Syvota
Acherontas Optional Activities Prices (for El Greco guests)
- Rafting: 5,00 € per person / 15'-20' min.
- Canoe-Kayak: 10,00 € per person (15,00 € 2 pax) / 15'-20' min.
- Horse ridding: 5,00 € per person/ 15' min. - 10,00 € per person / 30' min.
- Flying fox: 4,00 € per person
- Bicycling: 4,00 € per person
- Trampoline: 4,00 € per person
Package 1: Rafting - Horse riding & (fly-fox or archery or trampoline or bicycling) 1 out of 4: price 10,00 €
Included: bus transfer, guide
Excluded: lunch, river activities