An introduction, to the ancient history, mythologyand culture, of the island. A unique visit and guiding, to the world famous archeological site “asklipion”, of the father of medicine “Hippocrates”, after a short visit to the capital of the island, Kos town. A discovery to the island beauties by bus with experiencedlocal official guide. Visit to picturesque villages, such as Zia and Kefalos. Old windmill and traditional house will be there for you to visit at the village of antimachia. Between villages “Pyli and Kardamena” amountain road will be drivenby the bus, for you to make panoramic photos.
All the hidden charms of the island will be there for you, to discover by bus with our Local official guide, for a memorable holiday.
Bus Route for clients participating from all areas:
· 08:00 – 09:15pick up from hotels.
· 09:15 – 10:15visit “KOS TOWN”.
· 10:30 – 11:50visit “ASKLIPION”.
· 12:10– 12:50 visitWine Factory.
· 13:00-14:15 visit village Zia free tome for exploration of lunch
· 14:30 – 15:00 passing through villages “Pyli”and “Kardamena”, panoramic tour and photo.
· 15:15 – 15:30 visit village “Antimachia” visit to the traditional house, windmill.
· 15:45-16:30 visit Honey Factory
· 16:30 – 17:30passing through village “Mastichari” and return back to hotels.
· Visiting times might change, in case there are delays from clients, heavy traffic, accidents, marches, e.t.c.
· In case participation for each bus route is less than 20 pax, then all will join in one bus rout
In general included in ticket for this excursion:
· Local Guide (Eng).
· All transportation by fully air condition bus.
· V.A.T (included).
· Entrance fee for wine factory,
Not Including in ticket
· Entrance fee 8 € for Asklipion
· Entrance fee for Traditional house or windmill.
Duration: 09:00 - 17:00 (approx 7 hours)
Transfer: coach full day
Essential items: Camera, comfortable shoes, summer clothing