Potamos Village is the largest on the island. Many shops, cafes, restaurances and offices make up this nodal point for the residents of nothern regions. Chora (also known as Kythira) is the capital of Kythira island. Along with Kapsali makes the most picturesque images on the south part of the island. Located on the south, perched on a hill. At the edge there are the medieval venetian castle with the palace, the mansions of the aristocrats and the church of the Madonna. Has its own atmosphere with the whitewashed houses, narrow streets, unique shops and the extremely beautiful view for Kapsali. Kapsali is the main tourist center on Kythira. It is a charming twin harbor line by beaches - Yialos, Sparangario and Kapsalaki. Also it has a different sense during evening and night along with the nice taverns and bustling bars especially in July and August. The excursion includes: the bus from and to Chora - Kapsali and guide. Extras: Kythira boat trip - 12 Euro per person.
- 09:00 pick up from hotels
- 09:30 arrival at Potamos village and free time to visit the ATM and the Local Bazzar.
- 10:30 adepart to Chora
- 11:00 arrival at Chora and free time with your guides in the town and castle
- 12:00 leaving Chora for Kapsali
- 12:15 arriving to Kapsali. Free time, lunch on their own
- 13:00 - 13:15 meet with Spyros for the Chytra boat trip. Price per person (extra): 12 euros per person. Minimum for the boat trip 15 persons shared. (If minimum not met, we will visit Rousso ceramics on our way back to Agia Pelagia)
- 15:15 return, end of Spyros boat trip
- 16:00 depart to Agia Pelagia
- 16:50 arrival at Agia Pelagia
- End of excursion
- Minimum pax to do the excursion: 13 persons full paying
- Rate per adult: 36,00 Euros
- Rate per child 0-5,99 yrs: free
- Rate per child 6-11,99 yrs: 18,00 Euros